Ripcord Rescue Travel Insurance™ combines into a single integrated program the best evacuation and rescue with the premier travel insurance coverages designed for adventurers.
CRITICAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Trip Cancellation (Entire Trip Cost)
- Trip Interruption (150% of Trip Cost limit)
- Optional Cancel for Any Reason (Up to 75% of trip cost)
- $100,000 primary medical coverage
- Medical evacuation & rescue from your point of injury or illness to your home hospital of choice (Up to $750,000)
- Missed connections, itinerary change, trip delay, baggage loss, emergency dental, AD&D, search services and more
- 24/7 access to paramedics, nurses and military veterans
- Adventure sports coverage, including cycling, hiking, sailing, fishing, Scuba diving, snorkelling, kayaking and more
Led by special operations veterans, Stanford Medicine affiliated physicians, paramedics and other travel experts, Ripcord is perfect for adventure seekers, climbers, skiers, sports enthusiasts, hunters, international travelers, humanitarian efforts, expeditions and more.
Ripcord is a Partner of Wilderness Medical Society
Official Evacuation and Rescue Provider for Adventure Travel Trade Association team.
“Being prepared is essential to getting out there and enjoying the world. I trust Ripcord to have my back when I travel.”
– Dr. Paul Auerbach,
emergency physician, wilderness medicine expert,
author of Medicine for the Outdoors