Ripcord Rescue Travel Insurance is a mountaineering and trekking based program covering both pre-trip cancellation and evacuation.
CRITICAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Trip cancellation / interruption, primary medical expense coverage, sporting goods, baggage loss, emergency dental, AD&D and more – tailored for adventurers
- Evacuation and Rescue services from your point of injury or illness to your hospital of choice
- Search services
- Completely integrated program with a single contact for emergency services to travel assistance and insurance claims
- 24/7 access to paramedics, nurses and military veterans
- Security extraction in case of unexpected dangerous and chaotic events
Led by special operations veterans, Stanford Medicine affiliated physicians, paramedics and other travel experts, Ripcord is perfect for adventure seekers, climbers, skiers, sports enthusiasts, hunters, international travelers, humanitarian efforts, expeditions and more.
Ripcord is a Partner of Wilderness Medical Society
Official Evacuation and Rescue Provider for Adventure Travel Trade Association team.
“Being prepared is essential to getting out there and enjoying the world. I trust Ripcord to have my back when I travel.”
– Dr. Paul Auerbach,
emergency physician, wilderness medicine expert,
author of Medicine for the Outdoors